Welcome to the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce!
Thank you to our members for supporting the Chamber. This is YOUR Chamber of Commerce. The Board of Directors work very hard in making right decisions for you--our members.
Please patronize our businesses and services of our community. It is that member to member connection that grows our economy and makes us strong.
We take pride in:
- Maintaining a Chamber office and Visitor Center with a professional staff devoted to the civic, commercial and economic development of the area. Stop in at 319 Broadway across from Rockport Harbor. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday at 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Answering thousands of inquiries monthly about our area (made in person, by mail, telephone and email.)
- Coordinating the efforts of area businesses and professional people through an active board and a dozen committees and tasks forces working a program of work that has received national honors.
- Coordinating a Leadership Program therefore training well-informed future leaders of our community.
- Coordinating a Govermental Affairs progam to influence legislative issues and encourage better representation for Aransas County.
Good Luck to you! Please feel free to email with your questions.